Creating the perfect setting for those special dining occasions.
When it comes to the holidays, nothing brings more joy than thinking back to those memorable moments shared around the dining table. Moments spent with people you love and cherish, surrounded by delightful food, and laughter. Our gatherings this time around may be different; a bit more intimate, but that shouldn't make them any less special. I believe that going forward social gatherings especially those intimately shared with our loved ones will carry a different meaning for us, so let's create an ambiance that celebrates this holiday season and every moment thereafter.
So today, with All Modern I wanted to focus on this very important space, the dining room, and give you some tips that will help you create a perfect setting for those wonderful occasions.
1. It doesn't matter how spacious your dining table is, you always need some room for overflow. A well-positioned table is a perfect perch for small appetizers, desserts, or cocktails.
Buffets serve as storage furniture for silverware, serving plates, and linens. Their low countertops make a great surface area for serving food or drinks when having guests over.
* However, if you are limited on space, you can always opt for a beautiful console table. Although not as deep as a buffet, it will still give you that extra space you need while entertaining. And when it's not in use, you can simply create a beautiful vignette of decorative items, plants, candles, books, or small personal photos.
2. Empty walls can instantly make a room feel lifeless and dull. To create a focal point and interest, by displaying an artwork that complements your color scheme and design style or a mirror that adds instant depth and light into the room.
3. Whether you display it on your console table, centered on your dining table, or both, keeping a favorite vessel (s) on hand to house eye-popping arrangements year-round is a must. From wintery branches to summer blooms, it's always great to bring a bit of nature into your home.
4. We are all familiar with the classy feeling of a cloth napkin on your lap, so we can't dismiss the fact that beautiful table linens help elevate your dining experience. Whether you fully dress the table, prefer the in-between option of a runner, or go barre to showcase more of your stunning table, pretty linens matter.
5. Similar to those much-needed pearl earrings on that special night out, selecting beautiful flatware and stemware adds the perfect final touch to an incredible setting.
I hope that these tips help you create a wonderful experience this holiday season and on many more festive moments.
Happy Holidays and let's cheers to a better and safer 2021!
Shop the post: console, artwork, vase , linen napkins, stemware, flatware
Keep the inspiration going and browse AllModern for: Modern Dining Room Sets / Mid Century Dining Sets / Glass Dining Tables / Modern Sideboards / Modern Extendable Tables / Modern Dining Benches / Plug-In Wall Sconces / Abstract Art / Modern Pendant Lighting / Modern Dining Chairs / 8 Small Dining Room Ideas